Duties include direct patient care and participation in the education of medical students, residents and fellows. Contribution to the Research mission would include leading or supporting grant funded research projects (e.g., NIH), and participation in selected Community-Oriented Primary Care (COPC) projects. It is essential for the faculty members to support practicing evidenced based medicine with an Emphasis on outcomes-based analysis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
• Faculty members are expected to share call responsibilities within the clinical group and provide medical care to the patients of other providers when they are not available; Attend the required number of FCM Medical Grand Rounds.
• Meet or exceed all quality indicators as developed and assigned by community health program performance improvement committee.
• Physician productivity needs to meet or exceed the levels established by department management.
• Gradual ramping up of the patient volumes and productivity up to 100% of the production targets within the agreed period.
• Participate in all routine clinical meetings held with the immediate work group.