This is a critical piece of the clinical service that will help maintain coverage within the Emergency Center and provide resident supervision. This position has already been approved by AMS and is fully funded by the district. The physician is expected to demonstrate competency in following areas:
• Productivity needs to meet or exceed standards as set by the Section and/or Department.
• Keep up with continuing medical education as per college and section requirements.
• Renewing and meeting all required licenses and certification requirements.
• Familiarize with EPIC- electronic medical records and document all patient encounters as needed.
• Complete all documentation in a timely manner so that billing and other administrative tasks can happen smoothly to ensure a robust operational system.
• Maintaining credentialing at all times to ensure practice is not disrupted.