As a member of this multidisciplinary team, you will develop an active research program focused in the area of reproductive medicine and cancer biology and using mouse and human genetics and chemical biology approaches.
• Additional Responsibilities:
• Perform experiments relevant to your area of expertise.
• Submit grants and obtain grant funds and maintain a well-funded laboratory.
• Publish papers in high impact journals from research from your own laboratory and in collaboration with others.
• Teach classes and give local, regional, national, and international presentations.
• Mentor students, technicians, postdocs, staff scientists, and faculty.
• Work closely with investigators and trainees in the Center for Drug Discovery and Department of Pathology & Immunology.