- Prepare and conduct laboratory research experiments.
- Collect, compile and analyze data
- Conduct literature searches and summarize information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Document results of experiments.
- Select, evaluate and applie techniques used in routine research.
- Order laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Required: Associate's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Two years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Required: One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.