ID: 7067062 (Ref.No. hlj_26257)
Posted: June 19, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Manager, Enterprise Architecture
- The Manager, Enterprise Architecture, and their team, is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT systems.
- The Manager, Enterprise Architecture is the senior level Architect leading a team of architects (directly and indirectly) to achieve the organizations goals. The primary role of the Manager, Enterprise Architecture is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
- The Manager, Enterprise Architecture will have direct oversight of the Technology Road-map and be responsible that it is accurate and achievable.
- Additionally, The Manager, Enterprise Architecture will be key advisor to the CTO and represent them on various committees, work-groups, design sessions, and vendor selection processes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be key advisor to the CTO and represent them on various committees, work-groups, design sessions, and vendor selection processes
- Guides technical decision making across all projects and initiatives
- Owns and manages the technology roadmap
- Facilities technology governing council
- Serves as key advisor to the CTO
- Partners with business and technology subject experts to translate business requirements into technological solutions design for IT projects to ensure proper - planning, business solution fit, and architectural fit of enterprise IT projects
- Training and Supervision
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree - IS, Computer Science, Business Administration, or similar
- Minimum of ten (10) years of design and implementation experience in information technology working in an architecture function with some part of that as an Enterprise Architect or similar functional capacity, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: infrastructure and network design, application development, application programming interfaces (APIs), middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations.
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in design and implementation of an enterprise-wide technology infrastructure working in an architecture function with some part of that as an Enterprise Architect or similar.
- Minimum three (3) years of progressive experience collaborating and/or managing cross-functional teams with the ability to influence key stakeholders is required.
- Minimum five (5) years leadership experience as a manager, director or above.
- Master’s Degree IS, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar
- Some direct or indirect healthcare experience as an employee or consultant to a healthcare delivery organization
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.