ID: 7067152 (Ref.No. hlj_26261)
Posted: June 23, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Vice President, Digital
- Vice President, Digital provides enterprise-wide executive vision and strategic leadership for the development, implementation, and expansion of digital systems and tools in support of Moffitt strategic goals including IMPACT 2028.
- The VP Digital works closely with the other leaders of Digital Innovation including the Chief Information Officer and Chief Digital Officer.
- Working collaboratively throughout the organization, the VP Digital leads teams that identify opportunities for digital innovation in four key areas: 1. Business Operations, 2. Consumer, 3. Research and Education, 4. Clinician. These teams gather and document technology requirements, make build versus buy decisions on technology tools, and develop and implement road maps.
- The VP Digital also helps develop and lead strategy and project implementation for Digital Innovation as well as participating in governance and prioritization of projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Provides enterprise-wide executive vision and strategic leadership for the development, implementation, and expansion of digital systems and tools in support of Moffitt strategic goals including IMPACT 2028.
- Articulates and executes upon the vision for digital innovation as part of IMPACT 2028’s Digital Care and Discovery Accelerator.
- Leads internal and external exploration for new digital tools to support digital innovation strategy.
- Leads a highly collaborative team focused on leveraging digital innovations to drive improvements and outcomes in clinical, research, consumer, and operational areas.
- Provides leadership as a key member of the Digital Innovation team.
- Active and engaged member of Moffitt leadership.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree - Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Scientific or related
- Minimum ten (10) years technology change management experience in complex environments
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in system analysis, business analysis, and/or application support
- Minimum five (5) years relevant senior leadership experience in a healthcare, research, academic, or scientific environment
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills to communicate with business, clinical, and technical users at all levels, internally and externally
- Master’s degree – Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Scientific or related
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or equivalent
- Scrum Master and/or Agile Certified Professional
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.