ID: 7067223 (Ref.No. hlj_26274)
Posted: June 25, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Robotic Process Automation Analyst
- The Robotic Process Automation(RPA) Support Analyst is an integral resource for the success of the Enterprise RPA Platform within the organization. The Analyst is responsible to assist development teams in resolving technical problems as it relates to the RPA Platform. The Analyst will work collaboratively with appropriate IT teams, the RPA team, and business units to ensure that appropriate governance is followed to facilitate deployment of the RPA Platform across the enterprise. The analyst will assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective to ensure the optimal solution is being deployed.
The Ideal Candidate:
The Analyst is responsible to assist development teams in resolving technical problems as it relates to the RPA Platform. The Analyst will work collaboratively with appropriate IT teams, the RPA team, and business units to ensure that appropriate governance is followed to facilitate deployment of the RPA Platform across the enterprise.
- Assist in the design, build, and testing of RPA solutions
- Provide support for RPA platform and processes
- System documentation for procedures, training materials, and policies
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree - Emphasis in a technical (science or engineering) field or business operations
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional work experience related to computer networking and/or product/solution/ logic design.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a role that provides introductory comprehension of setting up automated systems and/or robotics applications for process improvement utilizing applicable software (i.e. RPA, Virtual Digital Workforce, or similar platforms).
- Master’s degree
- Lean, Six Sigma
- One (1) year experience facilitating process improvements through the application of automation and robotics (RPA or Virtual Digital Workforce) software.
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in design, development, and implementation of RPA solutions using tools; specifically Automation Anywhere.
- Experience with SQL, .NET or other programming languages.
Additional Skills/Specialized Training Required:
- Able to rapidly learn and become proficient in selected automation software, technology and tools
- Able to perform in various areas of a project at various levels of responsibility, and support rapid organizational growth
- Understands and applies methodologies, best practices and techniques
- Focuses on solutions and productivity, motivated self-starter
- Able to handle varied technical problems as it relates to a project or support related initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and adapt to situations quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Additional Skills/Specialized Training Preferred:
- Knowledge on the basic principles of healthcare operations
- Experience with the concepts, practices and procedures of robotics process automation (RPA)
- Developing instructional and procedural documentation/presentations
- Experience in process automation (RPA) (UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism , etc.)
- Project Management experience
- Experience or exposure to Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.