ID: 7067247 (Ref.No. hlj_26289)
Posted: June 26, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
· Working 100% remote, the Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of revenue cycle systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains revenue cycle information systems, as well as provides advanced knowledge in problem determination, evaluation, and resolution.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Revenue Cycle Systems build & application maintenance experience.
- Functional experience with Cerner Soarian Financials, Soarian Document Management, Cerner Physician Revenue Management, ePremise, WayStar or other Healthcare Financial Services systems.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access & website navigation.
- Preferred - Relevant experience as outlined above in a health care environment.
- Preferred - Understanding of HL7 interfaces methodologies.
- Preferred - Knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) formats.
- Determines and identifies business and system issues through interaction with customers.
- Evaluates, designs, codes, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied systems software.
- Provides functional and technical guidance to assigned personnel on a project-by-project basis.
- Maintains production systems to ensure reliable performance, appropriate change management & security.
- Assists in documenting systems policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Assist as needed in the evaluation of upcoming solutions.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or health care related field required.
· A minimum of five (5) years of information system development, implementation, and system support for one or more of the following revenue cycle functions required: Patient Accounting, Patient Access, Charge Capture or Patient Financial Services at both the functional and technical layers required. * in lieu of" a Bachelor's degree, will consider the following:
- Associate’s degree with an additional two (2) years of experience additional relevant healthcare revenue cycle operations and technical support related experience plus the five (5) years (for a total of 7 years) experience in information system development, implementation, and system support roles, hospital business operations, information systems, or;
- High School diploma with an additional four (4) years of experience additional relevant healthcare revenue cycle operations and technical support related experience plus the five (5) years (for a total of 9 years) experience in information system development, implementation, and system support roles, hospital business operations, information systems.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.