ID: 7067446 (Ref.No. hlj_26371)
Posted: July 2, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Full Time
- Evening Shift (3:00p -11:30p)
- Monday-Friday, with occasional weekends
The Ideal Candidate
- Three to five years of experience in an acute care setting, medical practice, or ambulatory health setting.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Patient Flow, the Patient Placement Representative is responsible for enterprise-wide patient placement operations.
- Acts as liaison between attending and resident physicians, nursing and administrative staff to ensure timely, clinically appropriate placement of patients following hospital guidelines to include admissions and inter-facility transfers.
- Works in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team and variety of internal and external sources to meet patient flow goals and objectives and to resolve issues and problems.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High school/GED diploma required
- 3 years experience in acute care setting, medical practice, or ambulatory health setting required.
- Knowledge of patient flow, electronic medical record systems, and Microsoft Office required.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.