ID: 7068176 (Ref.No. hlj_26625)
Posted: July 24, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Manager, Workforce Field Services is responsible for the day to day management of technology devices (PCs, Laptops, Printers, Conference Room equipment, etc) Center faculty and staff use. The role will ensure devices are acquired and deployed in a timely manner meeting customer expectations and defined service level agreements. Additionally, the incumbent will manage all device leases ensuring equipment is replaced at the pre-determined refresh cycle. The role will have broad budgeting and planning responsibilities as it pertains to lifecycle management, but also growth of the Center.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a broad budgeting and planning responsibilities as it pertains to lifecycle management, but also growth of the Center.
- Oversee team ensuring devices are deployed and refreshed timely
- Manage leases
- Partner to develop and manage device strategy
- Create and manage inventory strategy
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree – IS, Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing device fleets, leases, and inventory management
- Minimum 10 years in information technology or similar
- Minimum three (3) years leadership experience as a team/project lead, supervisor, manager or above
- Three (3) years of (“specified field” – i.e. Healthcare, IT, Clinical, Finance, etc.) management
- Master’s Degree
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.