ID: 7068446 (Ref.No. hlj_26712)
Posted: July 31, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- The Management Assistant will provide high level administrative support functions to the Clinical Trials Office Management team.
- Represents and supports the mission, philosophy and goals of the Cancer Center.
- Applies organizational and administrative skills associated with the efficient operation of the Clinical Trials Office.
- Maintains all departmental functions in accordance with established departmental procedures and customer service standards. Responsible for handling weekly time keeping for approximately 75 staff members.
- Maintains the daily schedule of appointments, meetings for the Clinical Trials Director and Clinical Trials Managers.
- Coordinates required meetings and communication of details in a timely manner including, but not limited to, scheduling conference rooms, preparing and distributing agendas, ensuring audio visual resources are available.
- Provides general office support as needed to include activities such as answering the telephone, sorting and delivering of mail.
- Responsible for payroll accurate and timely submission of time and attendance
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Previous administrative experience required
- Word processing experience required.
- Advanced computer skills such as spreadsheet and data base knowledge are preferred.
- Kronos system preferred.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.