ID: 7068848 (Ref.No. hlj_26880)
Posted: August 13, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
• This position is considered a “temporary” remote position with the understanding that the role will end after six (6) months.
• The Strategic Workforce Management team at Moffitt Cancer Center exists to undertake a conscious and deliberate approach to attract, develop and retain people with the right aptitude, abilities, and "fit" to meet current and future organizational needs. The Technical Recruiter will manage the full recruitment life-cycle process for Information Technology (IT) and Digital as well as source and identify qualified candidates. This position will collaborate with IT/Digital hiring managers and serve as a strategic partner on their talent acquisition related activities and consult with hiring managers to identify the scope of the talent needed and develop and implement strategic and effective sourcing strategies. The Technical Recruiter will be expected to explore new, creative ways of sourcing talent to optimize success by direct sourcing passive talent, utilizing social media, job boards, advertisement, and networking to develop a qualified candidate slate. erves as an internal consultant for organizational development and continuous improvement initiatives to align work force and key business initiatives, and serves as the Organizational Development subject matter expert on issues that impact the ability of employees to achieve the center's strategic goals and on key transformation projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
· PHR/SPHR or SHRM certified.
· Healthcare IT experience.
· Search firm/agency experience.
· Prior work experience in an IT role.
· Proven ability to establish strong relationships with candidates and associates, and guiding managers through the hiring process to achieve strong outcomes.
· Strong market research capabilities with the ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, placing postings and advertisements, candidate management, and interview process management.
· Up-to-date with new technological trends and products
· Strong sourcing skills and the ability to generate leads
· Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, video conference and structured).
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles).
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
· IT and social media skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
· Recruitment strategy and sourcing of passive qualified candidates.
· Marketing of positions.
· Pre-Screen and Interview.
· Reference Checks, Post hire screening, Salary Equities.
· Responsible for logistics for interviews, travel, etc.
· Negotiate offers and ensure a smooth hire and onboarding process.
· Network and maintain industry knowledge.
Credentials and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, or other relevant degree required.
• A minimum three (3) years of professional experience facilitating the full life-cycle recruitment efforts to include a minimum of two (2) years of specialization in Information Technology Recruiting, and recent technologies.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.