ID: 7069463 (Ref.No. hlj_27126)
Posted: September 4, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
· Under the direction of the Sr. Director, Clinical Research Revenue Cycle, this position will facilitate and direct improvement efforts to ensure compliant clinical trials billing. This will include improving financial transparency in clinical research, mitigating significant control risks in the process as well as developing efficiencies through systems, process and structure. This role will also facilitate aligned processes, standard reporting, an accountability structure as well as quality monitoring. This role will also develop Standard Operating procedures.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience implementing major change across a wide variety of roles and stakeholder groups including physicians, researchers and administrators is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Facilitate development of process improvement throughout the Clinical Trials Billing Program.
- Develop in conjunction with finance, dashboards, transparency and reporting necessary to achieve transparency and accountability.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures.
- Report on key milestones and progress to all levels of the organization including the Board, Executive leadership and management.
- Effectively supervises and evaluates work performance of team members reporting to this position.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in healthcare clinical trials revenue cycle with a minimum of 5 years in a progressive leadership role managing people, change and systems.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.