ID: 7069807 (Ref.No. hlj_27219)
Posted: September 15, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
· This is a temporary role lasting six (6) months. The Research Finance Specialist supports the operation and efficiency of the Research Finance Department and coordinates activities to ensure that department goals and objectives are accomplished with established priorities, budgets and related metrics. Collaboration outside of Research Finance with all levels of management and staff is required within the hospital, MMG and research. The incumbent is required to work independently when completing job responsibilities.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Preferred - Experience using and working in Oracle databases
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Research Finance department support.
- General administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Associate's Degree required.
· A minimum of two (2) year’s comparable experience in program operations and/or other financial support.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.