The Diversity Educator will serve as a diversity and inclusion subject matter expert on program development and delivery related to diversity & inclusion and equity topics. The role focuses upon the design/update and delivery of new and established, recurring Diversity & Inclusion and Cultural & Linguistic Competency
Programs, including, but not limited to: New Hire Orientation; Mandatory Education; Leadership Development; New Manager Orientation; Moffitt Diversity Education Portfolio; Recurring Series Programs; Diversity Mentorship Programs; Diversity Grand Rounds; Diversity Symposium and Programs; HEI Education; Learning Center Management; Individual and Team Diversity Coaching; Individual and Team Inclusion Coaching; Team Member Level Training Programs.
- Design and deliver comprehensive training programs related to diversity, inclusion and equity
- Assists in the development of job aides, facilitation guides, manuals, exercises, trainer guides and other materials to enhance learning
- Assess, identify, develop, implement and evaluate organization wide diversity, inclusion & equity development opportunities
- Coach, facilitates and support team member inclusion and belonging
- Using diversity demographic data and review of evidence-based content, collaborates with Moffitt leaders to hardwire best practices in attracting, recruiting and retaining diverse talent and promoting inclusive among teams
- Facilitate system and one-on-one coaching, training, mentoring and counseling for managers/leaders/team members to emphasize culture and behavioral changes in order to improve diversity, inclusion, belonging & equity
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Healthcare of related field required
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in (equity) program development, training facilitation and enhancement, with a focus on improving results/outcomes to meet established guidelines. Specific experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
- ** "in lieu of" a Master's Degree a Bachelor's degree in relevant field will be considered with an additional two (2) years (equity) program development, training facilitation and enhancement, with a focus on improving results/outcomes to meet established guidelines.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in Health Care Operations (may be inclusive of the overall experience).