ID: 7070243 (Ref.No. hlj_27408)
Posted: September 24, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Moffitt Cancer Center is internationally recognized for our focus on personalized cancer care and translational research. The mission of Moffitt is clear, focused, and fully stated in nine words, "To contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." With a tradition of excellence that began with the first patient admission in 1986, dedicated Moffitt physicians, scientists, and staff members have remained committed to excellence in an atmosphere characterized by kindness, caring, and hope.
- Full Time
- Day Shift
- This position reports to the Central Staffing Office Manager and assists the Nursing Director with review of PRN utilization processes for Moffitt inpatient units & Clinics.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Two to five years of experience in an acute care hospital or physicians office.
- Providing safe and effective staffing levels to all clinics based on clinic productivity and staffing policies.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with department leaders, PRN personnel, and Hospital Management regarding policies and procedures, standards, regulations, and other issues of importance.
- Maintains personnel records for the PRN float pool, and provides administrative support by performing any related work they may be directed to do and see assignments through to completion with little or no supervision.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High school/GED diploma required
- 2 years’ experience in acute care or ambulatory health setting required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Moffitt Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status. We seek candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.