ID: 7070252 (Ref.No. hlj_27423)
Posted: September 24, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent problem-solving skills; and office organization procedures; ability to communicate, interpret policy to others, and apply instructions to assigned activities.
- Administration of research awards granted to Principal Investigators (PIs), including monitoring for fiscal compliance and providing direct financial advisory services.
- Requires extensive collaboration with the Office of Sponsored Research and Office of Grant and Contract Accounting staff as well as PI’s.
- Develops and monitors spending reports with PIs, including salary allocations and purchase commitments.
- Prepare justification & rebudgets as necessary and allowed throughout the grant cycle.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree is required with 5 years of related experience (3 years in some phase of administration of grant accounts) and/or bookkeeping experience.
- Prefer grant accounts management experience and understanding of the effort reporting requirements of the Federal Government.
- Requires excellent analytical skills.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.