ID: 7070403 (Ref.No. hlj_27464)
Posted: September 29, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Robotics Process Automation Architect
- The Robotic Process Automation(RPA) Architect is an integral resource for the success of the Enterprise RPA Platform within the organization. The Architect is responsible to oversee all RPA processes and assist development teams in resolving technical problems as it relates to the RPA Platform. The architect will work collaboratively with appropriate IT teams, the RPA team, and business units to ensure that appropriate governance is followed to facilitate deployment of the RPA Platform across the enterprise. The architect will assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective to ensure the optimal solution is being deployed. The architect will evaluate risk, assure appropriate support models are implemented and monitor RPA health.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience facilitating process improvements through the application of automation and robotics (RPA or Virtual Digital Workforce) software.
- Architectural design as it relates to automation opportunities within the organization. Identification of the right tool to support the process adjustments needed.
- Provide support for RPA platform and processes.
- System documentation for procedures, training materials, and policies.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree - Emphasis in a technical (science or engineering) field or business operations.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional work experience related to computer networking and/or product/solution/ logic design.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a role that provides comprehension of setting up automated systems and/or robotics applications for process improvement utilizing applicable software (i.e. RPA, Virtual Digital Workforce, or similar platforms).
- Master’s degree - Emphasis in a technical (science or engineering) field or business operations.
- Lean, Six Sigma
- Five (5) years documented experience facilitating process improvements through the application of automation and robotics (RPA or Virtual Digital Workforce) software.
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in design, development, and implementation of RPA solutions using tools; specifically Automation Anywhere.
- Experience with SQL, .NET or other programming languages.
Additional Skills/Specialist Training:
- Able to rapidly learn and become proficient in selected automation software, technology and tools
- Able to perform in various areas of a project at various levels of responsibility, and support rapid organizational growth
- Understands and applies methodologies, best practices and techniques
- Focuses on solutions and productivity, motivated self-starter
- Able to handle varied technical problems as it relates to a project or support related initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and adapt to situations quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.