ID: 7071009 (Ref.No. hlj_27671)
Posted: October 15, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Clinic Access Department at Moffitt Cancer Center handles more than 6,500 patient calls or appointments weekly, schedules and registers all services for all outpatient visits.
We are currently looking for a Clinic Access Satellite Clinics Manager to join our team.
Position Highlights & Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for providing leadership and oversight to staff for patient access service functions at the satellite locations, including surgery, infusion, clinic and ancillary services. This includes responsibility for:
- Registration / Check-in
- Unscheduled financial clearance activities, as appropriate
- Scheduling / Check-out
The manager will create and uphold quality and performance standards including:
- Customer service (Ensures contact with each patient is handled professionally, consistently and timely)
- Productivity / performance (Staffing each area / unit according to anticipated volumes and deploying float staff as needed)
- Quality (Ensures accurate and complete information is captured and utilized for registration and scheduling)
Responsibilities inlude overseing the performance of the on-site Patient Access Teams, including accuracy and quality of the registration and scheduling of patients. The manager will also be responsible for the recruitment, selection, training, avaluation and performance management of his or her direct and indirect reports.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in an acute or specialty hospital or multi-physician group setting.
- Proficiency with revenue cycle technology systems.
- Proficiency with Cerner Scheduling.
- Proficiency with Sorian FInancials.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Business Administration or related discipline
- 7 years of experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Customer Service or related experience
- 3 years of supervisory experience
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.