ID: 7078145 (Ref.No. hlj_30447)
Posted: May 11, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
At Moffitt, our more than 7,400 team members are dedicated to one mission: the prevention and cure of cancer. And together, we are transforming cancer care through service, science and partnership. We are the only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida and the third-busiest cancer center in the U.S. Our culture attracts the brightest minds and fosters a team approach, providing patients with the best chance for beating cancer. We are currently seeking a talented and dynamic individual to fill our open position for a Director of Talent Acquisition.
The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for managing all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization as well as providing strategic direction to the organization's Talent Acquisition team. In conjunction with the Sr. Director Strategic Workforce Management and the HR Business Partners, this position will develop, expand and implement recruitment strategies focused on diversity, inclusion and the sourcing of top talent. The leader will be responsible for analyzing industry, product and geographical trends in talent and be conversant in best practices for hiring process design, recruiting tools/resources, sourcing techniques, employer brand development and leveraging data to adjust recruiting and talent acquisition strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or related field and a minimum of (10) years of diverse Human Resources with a minimum of (8) years in a talent acquisition and at least (5) years in a managerial role. Preferably in healthcare or research-related industry
• Master's degree preferred
• Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including compensation, employee relations, diversity, performance management and federal and state employment laws
• In-depth knowledge of Human Resource processes, programs, policies and systems and ability to communicate same to employees and management
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong MS-Office skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Able to deal effectively with ambiguity and change; comfortable with uncertainty
• Comfortable dealing with and able to influence senior managers
• Ability to provide positive and corrective feedback to others and deal with people problems at all organizational levels
• Works effectively with other team members to solve problems and implement solutions
• Experience utilizing HRIS systems/ATS systems
• PHR/SPHR required
Moffitt Cancer Center offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment!
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.