ID: 7080220 (Ref.No. hlj_31350)
Posted: June 22, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Patient Access Services are responsible for planning, implementing, directing, and evaluating all patient access activities. This includes, but is not limited to, developing and executing the strategic vision for system-wide Patient Access Services (PAS) that are focused upon achieving outstanding results from both operational excellence and patient experience perspectives.
We are currently looking for a Patient Access Quality & Training Manager to join our team.
- Assists the Director of Patient Access in planning, executing, and reporting on the results of quality and data audits, aligning the training needs with the results of Revenue Cycle audits.
- Manages the daily activities of the Performance Manager, Trainers, Curriculum Development Specialist (CDS), and Business Analyst.
- Develops testing plans, scopes of timelines for completion, and a training curriculum for both patient access and patient financial services.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Master’s Degree in healthcare administration, business or related field
- Lean Six Sigma green or Black Belt
- Experience creating reports in Excel
- 1 year of experience in a hospital, outpatient facility or physician office scheduling or registration team, or performing data processing and/or customer service
- Two (2) years of experience specifically within Patient Access Services functions
- Strong management experience in improving administrative, scheduling, and clinical processes
- Two (2) years of related healthcare Patient Access/Revenue Cycle experience (including registration, scheduling, financial clearance) at Moffitt
- Experience in Auditing and/or Investigating patient complaints and/or errors identified in Patient Access systems
- Oversee all aspects of Training and Performance Improvement for Patient Access.
- Oversee Training on Scheduling and Registration Training.
- Ensure Quality Assurance.
- Facilitate Meetings and Projects.
- Perform Audits.
- Perform quality, informational, operational and data audit assignments as well as other audit services as identified by the Director of Patient Access.
- Perform Process Improvement
- Manage subordinates and staff according to Moffitt policies and procesures.to to ensure adherence to all Moffitt policies and procedures.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare administration, business or related field
- Two (2) years of related healthcare Patient Access/Revenue Cycle experience (i.e. registration, scheduling, financial clearance, training, and performance improvement).
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.