ID: 7081339 (Ref.No. 21A206005)
Posted: July 19, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Rider University invites applications for a Paid Media Specialist. Reporting to the Executive Director of Marketing and Digital Strategy, this individual will be responsible for day-to-day management of multiple digital marketing campaigns and paid advertising efforts. The Paid Media Specialist will work with the University’s internal marketing team to execute paid search, display and social advertising strategies across multiple channels that are in-line with Rider’s strategic goals, art direction and brand. The ideal candidate will play an integral role in helping to acquire new inquiries, increasing campus visits, promoting admission-related events and building general awareness about Rider University.
The successful candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar discipline preferred, along with 2-3 years of related experience managing paid media campaigns.
Prior experience must include:
• Directly managing advertising campaigns on Google Search, Google Display, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Spotify and other platforms
• A data-driven mindset with demonstrated interest and ability to work with data to inform daily and strategic decisions
• Proven ability to A/B test ads and landing pages and key factors in optimization
• Knowledge of the intersection of online marketing channels—including affiliate, organic, paid, social, lead gen, landing pages— and how they fit together and can be leveraged for marketing campaigns
• Strong written and communication skills
• Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects with moving targets
• Experience desired with standard web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
About Rider University
The Rider University community is composed of faculty, staff and students from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University has been included as one of the nation’s best universities by US News & World Report and remained in the top tier in the Regional Universities – North category. Additionally, The Princeton Review named Rider among its “Best 386 Colleges” in the nation. Both publications have ranked the University favorably in their respective surveys for more than a decade.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.
Special Instructions to Applicants
The completion of a background check is required for all new hires.