ID: 7084848 (Ref.No. hlj_32708)
Posted: September 8, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Manager, Sponsored Projects Team
- This position is responsible for overseeing fiscal compliance and administration for Sponsored projects (grants and contracts) agreements received by the Cancer Center.
- The position is responsible for developing and effectively implementing sound policies and procedures to ensure fiscal accountability over the use of Sponsored project funds.
- The position will take lead in the planning and execution of the Office of Managment and Budget Uniform Guidance Audit (Single Audit), as well as other site visits as applicable.
- This position is also responsible for ensuring that the Sponsored Projects are properly established in the Cancer Center's ERP system to ensure the appropriate revenue recognition, billing and collection of accounts receivables.
- The position will assist the Accounting and Financial Analysis teams with Sponsored Projects financial analysis, reserves relating to receivables, as well as other reporting needs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have previous Sponsored Projects administration experience as a Lead or Supervisor.
- Manages the Sponsored Projects team responsible for executing specific tasks and processes to ensure fiscal compliance
- Develop and maintain departmental processes and procedures to ensure fiscal compliance with Sponsored Projects terms and conditions
- Maintains knowledge of rules and regulations governing Federal and State Sponsored Projects.
- Annual Single Audit
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Field of Study: Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of eight (8) years progressive Sponsored Projects administration, and or previous experience in auditing or leading the planning of audits from an auditee perspective.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a project lead, supervisory or management role within a business and/or financial analysis department is required.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.