MARKETING CRM STRATEGY MANAGER
ID: 7087741 (Ref.No. hlj_33599)
Posted: October 25, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Moffitt Cancer Center is building out an enterprise-wide customer relationship management (CRM) solution that is focused on enhancing consumer experiences, personalization and eliminating operational inefficiencies throughout the enterprise. The CRM solution is being built from the ground-up , employing an agile methodology and embracing a “consumer first” mentality to design, deploy, and manage cutting-edge enabling digital marketing and access capabilities.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to launch and lead this effort from a marketing perspective, along with the Brand Strategy & Marketing team leadership - and other departments and teams across the cancer center. We will be counting on this manager to help develop the vision for the CRM marketing strategy, data framework, automation, own the roadmap, engage resources, and be accountable for delivering on-time, superior quality & efficient products to enable the overall marketing team.
The Manager, Marketing CRM Strategy is responsible for owning the development, implementation, execution, monitoring, measurement and optimization of the acquisition and lifecycle marketing campaigns for Moffitt Cancer Center. This role is a leadership position within the organization. As a leader, the candidate must have the skill sets and experience necessary to make key decisions, set strategic direction and influence internal/external stakeholders to follow that direction.
The Marketing CRM Strategy Manager will:
1) Support the larger enterprise-wide CRM vendor selection, onboarding effort & implementation
2) Align, develop & optimize the marketing-specific CRM strategy, including acquisition
3) Improve the user/consumer experience for leads & qualified leads and strategies for higher conversion
4) Develop and execute ongoing strategies for optimization & growth
5) Work with Brand Strategy & Marketing (Creative, Content, Project Management, etc.) and external agency teams and strategic partners to assist with management of project timelines, email segmentation, dynamic template creation, creative feedback, audience targeting criteria, and approvals
6) Collaborate within Marketing Operations to ensure data systems and processes support efficient execution of data-drive campaigns.
7) Monitoring, measurement and optimization strategy through effective project management
8) Understand deliverability best practices and be comfortable with a/b multivariate testing
Oversight for CRM functions & projects includes (but are not limited to): CRM data warehousing/querying, channel automation & execution, A-B testing calendar, CRM flows (including: automated triggers), program ownership of subscription offering, channel performance reporting & insights, CRM list growth tactics, CRM marketing stack/partner management, & key stakeholder in managing marketing calendar, email templates, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experimental design
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Highly creative with experience in identifying new marketing channels, target audiences and devising creative that engage, inform and motivate
- Intense curiosity about customer's (declared & inferred) motivations
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Able to work autonomously and make decisions
- Oversee strategy, development and execution of Marketing CRM initiatives to support and optimize acquisition and retention goals.
- Oversee consumer segmentation (from a Marketing CRM standpoint) & targeting.
- Organize and/or reset Marketing CRM workflows and develop net new workflows.
- Managing high-quality and consumer-centric digital experiences, with ongoing optimization.
- Develops, manages and executes analysis and reporting.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, digital marketing technology, computer science, technology management, business management, or related field required.
- 7+ years of CRM marketing
- 3+ years of managing a team and CRM-related strategy
- Experience managing a large database for portfolio of brands
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing email campaigns
- Proven ability to gather and analyze data
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, digital marketing, technology management, business management, or related field preferred.
- Deep knowledge of healthcare CRM marketing stack preferred.
- Salesforce and/or Pega experience.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.