Director, Planned Giving
ID: 7087963 (Ref.No. 21O600060)
Posted: October 27, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of Planned Giving experience or related experience in Financial Advising or Estate Planning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of fundraising and gift planning processes and application of donor or client wealth management principles
- Proficiency with the use of electronic, media and informal research tools with ability to analyze business, legal, and financial terminology
- Ability to work independently while functioning as part of the University Advancement team
- Understanding of information management with proficiency in manipulating, retrieving, and analyzing data from CRM database.
- Strong analytical, organization and planning skills
- Understanding of confidentiality and ethics
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Knowledge of and experience with Raisers Edge and PG Calc is a plus
- Strong preference for completed estate planning course work.
About Rider University
The Rider University community is composed of faculty, staff and students from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University has been included as one of the nation’s best universities by US News & World Report and remained in the top tier in the Regional Universities – North category. Additionally, The Princeton Review named Rider among its “Best 386 Colleges” in the nation. Both publications have ranked the University favorably in their respective surveys for more than a decade.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.