Employer Relations Coordinator - Westminster College of the Arts
ID: 7088098 (Ref.No. 21O500506)
Posted: October 29, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- maintaining, supporting and strengthening partnerships with employers to increase Enriched Career Experiences and employment opportunities;
- marketing the skills and competencies of Rider students to attract a wide array of employers in a range of organizations;
- identifying, initiating and building relationships with regional, state and national organizations and theaters to develop a recruiting partnership, shape Enriched Career Experiences, and promote Rider students;
- conducting research to develop a general knowledge and understanding of skills, experience and competencies employers seek for jobs/fields aligned with majors, professions and artistic areas;
- maintaining an Employer Relations Management System/Database (ERMS) including inputting, updating, analyzing and reporting data; and
- collaborating with CDS team members to deliver innovative programs, media, workshops and other opportunities to help students learn more about given professional area of focus.
- Bachelor’s degree along with 2-3 years of work experience in an arts, film or music focused organization or a university career services setting with arts majors
- A dynamic, professional demeanor with exceptional organization, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and build collaborations
- Ability to work independently, plan work assignments, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Local travel is necessary
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Master’s degree
- Experience with college recruiting, from a higher education or HR perspective
- Familiarity/comfort with computers and databases
About Rider University
The Rider University community is composed of faculty, staff and students from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University has been included as one of the nation’s best universities by US News & World Report and remained in the top tier in the Regional Universities – North category. Additionally, The Princeton Review named Rider among its “Best 386 Colleges” in the nation. Both publications have ranked the University favorably in their respective surveys for more than a decade.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.