Part-Time Consultant (Non-Instructional Professional Expert)
Los Altos Hills, CA
Posted: November 23, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionFoothill – De Anza Community College District
We are looking for a Part-Time Consultant (Non-Instructional Professional Expert) to
work on Environmental / EH&S programs.
• Some experience in environmental and /or safety required and 24 hour or 40 hour Hazwoper and Title 22 Hazardous Waste Generator certificates preferred.
• Work is weekdays 9am – 5pm, days and hours can be flexible. Clean drivers license and Live Scan required. Work is both in Cupertino and Los Altos Hills, CA. Will drive District vehicle.
• Programs include Hazardous Waste Management, Haz. Materials Business Plan, data and files for Air District or Sanitary District permits, ER equipment checks, etc.
• Earn extra income and /or gain more experience in the environmental / EH&S field. Could start this year or early 2022.
If interested in applying for the position, please
1. Submit a temporary pool application at -
2. Email Karen Lauricella (firstname.lastname@example.org) that the application has been submitted.