United States, OH
ID: 7089671 (Ref.No. 18730533296)
Posted: November 24, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Actively participates in Cleveland Clinic and Talent Acquisition objectives and provides assistance in reaching departmental metrics and goals.
- Participates in the development, monitoring, and implementation of Recruitment plans for areas of assigned responsibility. This includes research, evaluation, and selection of appropriate recruitment methods to ensure the recruitment of highly skilled and qualified Caregivers.
- Manages the candidate pipeline and conducts interviews, screens, tests and evaluates candidates.
- Ensures compliance for all steps of the recruitment process; position approval, posting, sourcing, interviewing, testing, education/employment verification, criminal background checks, executing pre-onboarding process, applicant tracking database management.
- Serves as an internal consultant to enterprise managers regarding staffing, training and counseling on Talent Acquisition and HR Recruitment policies and procedures
- Responsible for accurate and timely candidate and new Caregiver communications.
- Creates, tracks and monitors metrics.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all systems and technology required for the role.
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures to standardize, rationalize and simplify Cleveland Clinic recruiting processes.
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition team throughout recruitment process.
- Maintains consistency with the company's business strategy, operational strategy and market trends.
- Provides guidance and technical advice and works with other team members. Serves as a representative of the department at divisional, hospital and enterprise-wide committees.
- Partners with Human Resources for compliance and regulatory audits, reviews and inspections.
- Tracks and reports timely on new Caregiver status as it relates to HR appointment readiness and attendance, missing documents and clearance.
- Participates in recruitment efforts at conventions, speaking engagements, job fairs, educational facilities and other community related activities.
- Leads or assists on departmental projects.
- Responsible for onboarding, training and coaching new caregivers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Demonstrate strong and effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication and possess strong customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and follow -up skills, superior organizational and analytic skills with keen attention to detail and quality, and demonstrated ability to generate and support pragmatic solutions to meet Cleveland Clinic standards.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and high volume environment.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office suite.
- Must be team oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Must demonstrate proven experience handling confidential Human Resources matters
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively while ensuring compliance.
- A driven problem solver with proven success in solving difficult problems, excellent time management and follow -up skills, superior organizational and analytic skills with keen attention to detail and quality, and demonstrated ability to generate and support pragmatic solutions to meet Cleveland Clinic standards.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources, Recruitment or related Cleveland Clinic experience with a focus on sales orientation, customer service, idea generating/innovation, and leveraging networks.
- 2 years of Recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Offset: Associate’s degree and an additional 2 years of full- life cycle recruitment and sourcing experience.
- Offset: High School Diploma/GED and an additional 4 years of full-life cycle recruitment and sourcing experience.
- Possess full range of body motion including handling and lifting items up to 50 pounds, manual and finger dexterity and eye hand coordination.
- Manual dexterity to perform work on a computer
- Requires standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Must be able to travel to various Cleveland Clinic sites and area colleges/universities.
- The ability to travel overnight.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required for procedures.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.