Product Development Strategic Marketing Manager
United States, OH
ID: 7089673 (Ref.No. 18730532544)
Posted: November 24, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Designs and executes research and outreach activities aimed at increasing market share in the local, regional and national markets.
- Develops prospective client lists, promotional activities and awareness programs to create new prospect demand for products/programs.
- Designs marketing campaigns, product value proposition, supporting marketing material and outreach scripts to generate sales opportunities.
- Performs ongoing measurement of the success and cost effectiveness of activities.
- Leads marketing and communication strategies to drive the ongoing utilization of products and services through existing client relationships.
- Assists in identifying and improving utilization of under-performing contracts.
- Performs ongoing measurement of the success and cost effectiveness of those activities.
- Participates in the product development process by monitoring existing products and services, understanding competitive positioning and changes in the market landscape that will affect market share.
- Focuses on driving success of the M&NS supported products.
- Participates in the new product development process and go-to-market strategy design including pro forma analysis, sales projections/goals and ongoing management of those strategies and new product launches.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related filed required.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Five years in healthcare/employee benefits sales/service is required. Background in Employer, Payer or Physician marketing is strongly preferred.
- Experienced in and comfortable with the preparation and delivery of formal and informal presentations.
- Typical physical demands include a high degree of dexterity to produce materials on a PC; normal or corrected vision, extensive sitting and frequent walking, occasional lifting or carrying up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Keywords: Account Management, Marketing, Marketing Education, Lead Generation, Marketing Strategies
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.