Executive Director Patient Experience Florida
ID: 7089675 (Ref.No. 18711266640)
Posted: November 24, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Oversight and responsibility for enhancing and continually improving the overall experience of patients and families throughout Cleveland Clinic Florida region.
- Develops and leads the overall strategy and business plan in conjunction with Chief Quality, Safety, and Patient Experience Officer to design and implement programs which improve the delivery of healthcare services and enhance the experience for patients across the enterprise.
- Ensures alignment of goals with related enterprise initiatives, and collaborates with senior leaders and Stakeholders throughout the Enterprise to ensure that patient experience is integral to decision making.
- Identifies and presents key issues impacting the Patient/Family experience for Executive leadership discussion and decision making which will include findings, barriers to success and progress toward results.
- Develops an annual strategic development/business plan which ensures patient-centered care and continued performance improvement related to HCAHPS metrics and overall patient satisfaction.
- Serves as expert resource for leadership and staff on all patient care experience initiatives.
- Clearly defines the optimal Patient Experience, including the behavioral changes necessary to achieve cultural transformation throughout the entire organization
- Interfaces closely with executive and senior leadership across the organization to achieve key business objectives.
- Creates an enterprise-wide culture of relationship centered care which is supported through innovation, human centered design, and continuous quality improvement.
- Leads the design, development and direction of patient experience programs and projects which support the strategic direction of the enterprise Office of Patient Experience.
- Monitors national trends and forecasts to develop priorities.
- Reviews and communicates plans and updates to team, sponsors, and the Chief Quality, Safety, and Patient Experience Officer.
- Creates systems and processes to measure project results.
- Functions as a resource to the Chief Quality, Safety, and Patient Experience Officer in overseeing regional project goals and outcomes.
- Builds deep content expertise in evidence based best practices and change management.
- Manages and oversees administrative and financial responsibilities.
- CPXP (Certified Patient Experience Professional) preferred
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare or related field required.
- Minimum 15 years leadership experience in business, education or research administration to include conception, development and implementation of programs in an established organization
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.