Revenue Cycle Management Analyst III
United States, OH
ID: 7092234 (Ref.No. 21751568960)
Posted: January 14, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Provides complex operational information to facilitate Revenue Cycle Management decision making. Serves as an expert resource for the collection of data, analysis and evaluation of complex operational resources, services, programs, systems and procedures.
- Assists department and leadership in obtaining complex information from various financial, clinical and operational systems and data sources.
- Process complex department specific operational processes to ensure accurate and timely outcomes.
- Conducts complex analysis and evaluation of multiple current and proposed operational unit services and performance.
- Identifies multiple programs/service strengths, weaknesses and recommends strategic process changes.
- Serves as technical expert in the analysis and evaluation of complex operational and administrative units as related to departmental resources, services, systems and programs.
- Interprets and presents complex data analysis results including explanation of techniques used, assumptions made and summary of results providing timely response to customer requests.
- Establishes and maintains detailed knowledge and documentation of all analysis/data sources within the department.
- Analyzes departmental database and provides timely response to customer requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for Alternative Billing Team in regards to data extracts and data analytics.
- Focus on non-standard billing programs such as Transplant Networks, Direct Employer Agreements, Centers of Excellence Programs, Specialty Referral Arrangements, and various other initiatives.
- Obtain and analyze information from various clinical, operational and financial systems.
- Conduct data gathering, interpretation and review to provide feedback on current and proposed operational policies that impact financial performance.
- Translates organizational and departmental needs into analytical support through the creation of reports, scorecards, etc.
- In depth knowledge of department operations in efforts to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ability to foster positive working relationship with internal and external payer specialists/departments/institutes and fellow Caregivers.
- Take on special projects in an organized manner for optimal results.
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality outcomes that are both accurate and timely.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- A minimum 4 years of Accounting, Revenue Cycle Management, Finance, Healthcare experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree may offset work experience.
- Requires frequent sitting, computer entry and normal or corrected vision with manual dexterity sufficient to perform work on a personal computer.
- Requires the ability to walk to attend meetings and ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Keywords: Alternative Billing, Transplant Networks, Direct Employer Agreements, Specialty Referrals, Data Analytics
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.