MGR TREASURY AND ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
ID: 7097198 (Ref.No. hlj_35972)
Posted: April 5, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position is responsible for providing leadership and oversight to staff within the corporate Treasury and Accounts Payable departments. This includes responsibility for the following functions related to all corporate entities (Hospital, Research, Parent, Foundation, MMG, MTC and portions of M2Gen):
• Treasury/Cash Management
• Accounts Payable
• Employee expense reimbursement
• Cash forecasting
• Management of departmental internal controls
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills in detail oriented environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to document, implement and enforce related departmental policies and procedures
- Experience with on-line banking systems and related administration/controls
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Support, oversee and manage the performance and productivity of daily operations of the Treasury and Accounts Payable team.
- Manage Treasury functions including custody, cash management and investment of funds and other assets.
- Manage the Accounts Payable functions and ensure timely flow of accurate information that flows to accounting.
- Collaborate and assist Director of Accounting on special projects and other duties as assigned.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or directly related field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience including the following:
- Multiple entity treasury/cash management operations
- Analytical skills with the ability to summarize and present data in tight deadline driven environment
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency in cash management and integrated accounts payable systems
- Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory and/or project team lead experience with strong communication skills
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional or Certified Public Accountant designation
- Experience with healthcare and non-profit accounting
- Proficiency with Lawson ERP
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.