SR DIRECTOR TOTAL REWARDS
ID: 7097521 (Ref.No. hlj_36597)
Posted: April 5, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
At Moffitt Cancer Center, we are dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer. As the only NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in Florida, we are shaping the future through innovative clinical advances and leading-edge programs that bridge caregiver, family and hope. From pioneering programs like Total Cancer Care™ to providing an environment that encourages excellence, Moffitt Cancer Center helps you reach your full potential.
- Based in Human Resources, this position is a hybrid role that works remotely and in-person, as duties require.
- The Senior Director, Total Rewards provides vision, leadership, planning, project oversight, and
- Financial management of the HR shared services functions.
- This position is accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to staff and faculty users of HR services throughout the organization.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses a broad understanding of human resources plans, policies and systems, federal and state laws, and other industry regulations that govern the Center.
- Demonstrates advanced leadership skills including proactive partnering in a large, complex organization.
- Resolves critical issues and contributes to organizational efficiencies and development.
- Has expert business knowledge with comprehensive understanding of the organization and Human Resources.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and partnership ability including the ability to advocate and influence audiences throughout the organization.
- Is analytically driven, with experience using qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem solving.
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are common.
- Possesses a highly collaborative style and desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach.
- Areas of responsibility include: Compensation and benefits design and administration, leave management, employee health services, which includes occupational health and onsite clinic services for Center team members, reward and recognition delivery, HR metrics and reporting, HRIS and other HR program support systems and processes.
- The Senior Director ensures that all programs and services address key priorities for the Center, are externally competitive accessible and understandable, cost effective and fully compliant with state and federal regulations as directed by the DOL, EEOC, OSHA, the State of Florida and the Joint Commission.
- Reports directly to the VP, HR Operations and advises the Center leadership team in human resources policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions consistent with Moffitt’s strategic direction.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Healthcare, or related field, required.
- Certification in HR, Benefits or Compensation such as Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP), or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP).
- Minimum of 12 years of progressive HR experience, including 7 years in a management position, including previous experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). Specific management experience in compensation planning, research, policy development and program design to include health and welfare benefits, retirement plans, base and incentive pay.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.