MGR CLINIC OPERATIONS
ID: 7098009 (Ref.No. hlj_37088)
Posted: April 13, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Clinic Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective management and coordination for all aspects of service delivery in each assigned clinic(s). The Clinic Manager works collaboratively with nurses, department physicians, midlevels, administrators, and staff to provide the highest quality patient care, promoting Total Cancer Care.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Three years of progressive leadership experience in Nursing
- Two years of experience in a physician practice or ambulatory setting
- Master’s Degree
- Openly support and consistently communicate mission of the unit/department and the organization.
- Participate in the development of the clinical areas’ strategic and operational plans.
- Manage the day-to-day clinic operations of patient care.
- Ensure competency of staff, develop, and implement consistent practices, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure efficient use of patient and staff time and optimize patient flow and resource utilization.
- Coordinate all aspects of clinic operations including support from ancillary and support departments.
- Promote continuity of care between inpatient, outpatient, community, and home care settings. Address clinical and service-related issues to the optimal solution for the patient, family, and organization.
- Responsible for staff adherence to all Moffitt Cancer Center policies and procedures.
- Hire and retain competent staff. Mentor, develop, and coach staff to optimize their skills.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- BSN from an ACEN or CCNE accredited institution
- FL RN License
- BLS Certification
- 3 years of leadership experience in a healthcare.
- 2 years of experience in a physician office or ambulatory setting
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.