DIVISION ADMIN IMAGING AND IR
ID: 7100081 (Ref.No. hlj_37528)
Posted: May 13, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Division Administrator assists their assigned Clinical program and and Sr. Vice President – Moffitt Medical Group (MMG) in running the division by performing duties related to daily operations, financial performance, practice development, planning, patient satisfaction and quality. This position must work well with physicians and other clinical providers in running the best possible division as reflected by agreed upon metrics.
Division – Includes all components of the technical and professional services for assigned Clinical program at Moffitt, to include all locations where the organization practices.
- Ten (10) years' experience in management/leadership of healthcare administration or physician practice management in an academic setting. Five (5) years' experience specific to assigned clinical program.
- Must have knowledge of regulatory and reimbursement requirements and proven track record of successful program management.
- Experience working successfully with physicians and other clinicians to drive strategic/business planning and financial & operational performance.
- Additional Skills Required:
- Clinical experience with diverse oncology patient mix.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, excellent decision making, promoting safe patient care and customer satisfaction required.
- Interpersonal skills to provide effective leadership to team members and faculty and maintain a collaborative working relationship in an interdisciplinary model.
- Ability to interact with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of developing strategy, detailed implementation plans, and tactical execution.
- Analytical abilities necessary to assure day-to-day operations and strategic planning for future services.
- Demonstrated skills and aptitude for positive physician relations, conflict resolution, problem-solving, staff development and time management.
- Understanding service line in terms of structure, the marketplace, and the coordination of offerings in both the clinical and research settings.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.