Director, Online Graduate Certification Program, Assistant Professor, Limited Term
Oklahoma City, OK
ID: 7100331 (Ref.No. if95474)
Posted: May 18, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position will lead our proposed online interprofessional graduate certificate program in nutrition.
This certificate will consist of two core courses and students can choose two to three other courses to complete one of seven available options including sports nutrition, family nutrition, community nutrition, clinical nutrition, culinary nutrition, pediatric nutrition and endocrinology nutrition.
Roles will include online teaching, program administration and marketing.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with an earned post- professional doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., D.Sc., D.C.N., Ed.D. or Dr.P.H.).
- Five years of relevant clinical experience.
- Candidate must be licensed in Oklahoma or meet all eligibility requirements for Oklahoma licensure.
- Three to five years of academic experience in online course development, curriculum design and program management.
- Work experience in interprofessional clinical settings consistent with expectations to provide program leadership and instruction to health professionals and health professionals-in-training (e.g., nutrition, medical, dental, pharmacy, public and allied health professions).
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and consistent engagement in professional development activities
- Experience with online learning management systems (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard, D2L, Angel).