Assistant Professor / Associate Professor
Oklahoma City, OKlahoma
ID: 7101528 (Ref.No. if96788)
Posted: June 7, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Direct Supervisor: Department Chair
- FTE: 100%
- Appointment Type: Consecutive, Tenure Track
- Title/Rank: Assistant Professor / Associate Professor
- Primary Location: OUHSC Campus, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The Department of Health Administration Policy is seeking candidates within the fields of management, organizational theory, or implementation science. Formal training in health services research desired. We are interested in candidates with expertise specific to all areas of the health sector. We seek researchers with strong scholarly credentials and a record or promise of external research funding. The faculty member will be expected to teach and advise at the masters and doctorate level. Exceptional ABD candidates will be considered as well if completion of all requirements for the doctoral degree will be completed prior to the beginning of fall 2022.
These positions requires a Ph.D., Dr.PH, DHA, or equivalent degree in health administration, health policy, population health, or a related area. Preferred candidates for this position include:
- Those with expertise in health administration, health policy analysis, and implementation science research;
- Those having the potential to develop a funded research program;
- Strong potential for publishing in top-tier journals;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collegially with faculty and students; and
- Willingness to participate in cross-disciplinary research grants related to health management and policy.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. These positions will remain open until filled. The preferred start date is August 1, 2022 or earlier. A cover letter, resume, names, addresses and the telephone numbers of three references and other correspondence should be included. Alternatively, applications may be mailed to P.O. Box 26901, Okc, Ok 73126 or emailed to: [email protected].