MGR DIGITAL STRATEGY
ID: 7102148 (Ref.No. hlj_38048)
Posted: June 13, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy will lead Moffitt's development of an owned, organic and paid digital marketing strategy for our local, regional, and national audience, as well as provide insights and recommendations into the vision for the overall brand, advertising and marketing strategies. The Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy leads a dynamic team of individuals whose purpose is to strategically position Moffitt to achieve its goals through innovative digital brand and marketing strategy.
This forward-thinker will strategically expand digital marketing capabilities through the use of technology to improve the customer experience and will grow the marketing analytics & research functions to produce measurable results and support the organization in realizing its long-term strategy.
The Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy continuously interacts and collaborates with senior leadership, chairs, program leaders, directors, and managers influencing and leading culture change for the organization. The position is expected to exemplify and demonstrate the values and competencies of high customer service with expedited, high-quality deliverables.
This is a highly visible position focused on four core principle areas of responsibility:
- Lead Moffitt's development of a local, regional and national digital brand & marketing strategy to increase Moffitt's awareness, preference, consideration and conversion.
- Manages the development of an annual multi-channel digital marketing strategy, as well as the digital marketing and acquisition strategy, provide oversight & execution of effective digital marketing campaigns utilizing quantitative, qualitative, internal and external data, information & consumer/market research.
- Leads and manages digital marketing capabilities and strategies, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) marketing strategy, SEO, SEM, digital strategy and the Moffitt website (and related UX/UI).
- Develops and executes strategic digital marketing recommendations, with enterprise-wide & organizational strategy impact.
Education and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, Information Technology
- Ten (10) years professional experience in marketing, advertising or related field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years supervisory experience with oversight for multiple teams.
- Health care experience particularly in an academic medical center or health system preferred.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.