Assistant Professor - Physical Therapy - 12 months, Consecutive-Term Appointment
Oklahoma City, OK
ID: 7102494 (Ref.No. if96633)
Posted: June 8, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Supports the development of the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences through teaching, research/scholarship, and service activities/mentoring.
- Physical therapist with an earned post-professional doctoral degree OR who is presently enrolled and will complete a post-doctoral degree by Dec. 31, 2025; or an entry-level DPT with specialty certification.
- The candidate must be licensed in Oklahoma or meet all eligibility requirements for Oklahoma licensure, or is currently enrolled and will complete a post-professional doctoral.
- Educational, clinical, or research experience with orthopedic extremity or spine conditions
- Experience with entry-level professional student teaching in an academic setting
- Three years of clinical experience.
- Evidence of research/scholarly contributions to the physical therapy profession (i.e., presentations, publications, continuing education instruction).
- Willing to serve in a shared leadership role in clinical education
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
SEND LETTER OF INTEREST AND CURRICULUM VITAE: