ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS
ID: 7102507 (Ref.No. ta221538)
Posted: June 14, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Associate Director of Admissions' primary responsibilities are to assist the Director of Admissions, perform internal processing and data entry, and to assist in all recruiting efforts. This individual will administer programs that identify and recruit students; conduct tours of our facilities for prospective students and their families; visit law firms, schools, colleges, and job fairs and disseminate admission, scholarship and recruitment information as directed.
Required Education: Bachelor Degree, AND:
- 36 months experience recruiting students for college programs, student services, or other closely related experience in a higher education environment.
Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept 48 months related experience in lieu of the Bachelor's degree for a total of 84 months related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to communicate well and build rapport quickly with students, faculty and staff
- Proficient with data entry skills between multiple platforms and processing information on a regular basis
- Strong initiative to solve problems
- Must be able to create and deliver effective presentations to small and large groups
- Must have proficient writing skills for composing marketing materials, reports, e-mails, social media postings, etc.
- Produce reports and complete work within established deadlines.
- Able to read and interpret policy.
- Valid drivers license required for 5-15% travel schedule
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to: crouch, pull, push, reach, walk, feel, touch, and engage in repetitive motions; -speak, including expressing oneself or exchanging information with others; -see, including color, depth perception and clarity; an -hear, including receiving detailed information orally.
- University of Oklahoma degree
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Salesforce/CRM experience
- Law School Admissions & Recruiting experience
- Knowledge of University of Oklahoma departments and resources
Supervision: No Supervisory Duties
- If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing.
- The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.