Online Program Manager
ID: 7104493 (Ref.No. ta221522)
Posted: July 1, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Dodge Family College of Arts and Sciences seeks a Program Manager for Online Programs for graduate students. The person selected for this role will provide management and leadership of existing online graduate degree programs, as well as providing planning and development of new online graduate degree programs.
Specific duties include:
• Hiring and coordination of temporary and full-time faculty
• Creation of efficient online course schedules that support rapid degree completion
• In consultation with degree program coordinators, oversee curriculum development and enrollment management
• Coordinating instructional design projects with the OU Office of Digital Learning
• Collaborating with OU student services offices to ensure smooth onboarding and degree progress for enrolled students
• Program assessment and continuous improvement
• Developing policies and procedures for delivery of online degree programs
• Ensuring compliance with federal, state and accreditation standards for online education
• Coordinating delivery and assessment of degree milestones (e.g., general exams, capstone experiences, final portfolios)
• Assisting in the development of budgeting and project plans
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree, and
- 48 months of program development, program management or related experience.
Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept 48 months of related experience in lieu of the Bachelor's degree for a total of 96 months of expeience
- Experience working in online education environment
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver's License
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Ability to engage in repetitive motions. Standard Office Environment. Frequent exposure to pressure caused by deadlines and busy periods. May be required to travel. May require contact with other departments and university officials.
- Master's Degree
- Experience in curriculum planning
Supervision: Staff; Coordination of Temporary Instructors and Full-time Faculty
- If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing.
- The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
- The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.