MGR GIFT SERVICES
ID: 7105957 (Ref.No. hlj_38653)
Posted: July 20, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Hybrid - Remote role in Tampa, FL
Manager of Gift Services
The Manager of Gift Services is charged with managing a customer-centered team of data and gift services professionals. The Manager serves as a key member of the team responsible for records in the Foundation databases and works to ensure prompt and accurate data/gift entry, account reconciliation, data integrity, and report execution. The Manager will produce and maintain departmental processes and procedures, develop and implement strategies for data integrity, and be a key member of the team to implement a fund management software. The Manager will also assist with data entry, queries, exports, data manipulation, and will perform other duties as assigned. Of note, the Manager is responsible for an ever-increasing gift and data services workload as the Foundation executes it plan to increase fundraising revenues to $50M.
- Manage four (4) Gift Services Specialists and one (1) Records Specialist
- Manage the overall data entry responsibilities of the department
- Advanced level gift processes
- Data analysis and reporting processes
- Donor Relations processes
- Manage technology to include the Raiser’s Edge Luminate Online and cross-configuration and mapping of online donation forms.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree within Business, Communications, Info Technology, Philanthropy or other relevant field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience working in a Gift Services role required.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience managing employees required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Products with exceptional Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, use logic and analysis in assigning data and possess exceptional judgement and integrity.
- Master’s Degree within Business, Communications, Info Technology, Philanthropy or other relevant field.
- Ten (10) years Foundation/Advancement experience, work with Raiser’s Edge and Luminate Online, with seven (7) years experience managing employees.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.