Occupational Therapist - Assistant or Associate Professor, Tenure Track or Consecutive Term Appointment
Oklahoma City, OK
ID: 7107301 (Ref.No. if98172)
Posted: August 4, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Teaching, scholarship/research, and service in professional and post-professional programs in the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Occupational Therapist with an earned post-professional doctoral degree (e.g., OTD, Ph.D., EdD, DSc, DrPH) that prepares the candidate for teaching and research; candidates that will earn their doctorate by May of 2023 will be considered.
- The candidate must be licensed in Oklahoma or meet all eligibility requirements for Oklahoma licensure.
Contemporary knowledge in the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework, occupational therapy theories, and practice models.
- Educational, clinical, or research experience in adult neurorehabilitation, chronic conditions, and/or geriatrics.
- Educational, clinical, or research experience with occupation-based evaluation and treatment.
- Evidence of research/scholarly contributions to the profession (i.e., presentations and/or publications at local, state, or national level).
- Experience teaching in an academic setting and three years of clinical experience.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite programs and openness to new technology.
LETTER OF INTEREST AND CURRICULUM VITAE