Digital Media & Community Expert
Posted: August 11, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionThe Digital Media & Community Expert produces branded, original, high-quality graphic designs that can be used across multiple channels including print, web, and social media. Also, creates and manages a HULATAM brand voice and image. This role will oversee creating and publishing content on all media platforms, reviewing social media (but not limited to the following): Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram and other marketing metrics to build and improve campaign strategies and crafting responses to customers’ feedback and to support university goals for advancement, events, executive communication, among others. This position is based in Panama City, Panama and offers hybrid flexibility.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (Duties may vary and other duties may be assigned.)
· Creation of graphic content for various areas for print, digital, and experiential formats.
· Set and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies based on HULATAM needs.
· Respond to stakeholders in a timely manner
· Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
· Coordinate with HULATAM teams to manage media and events to boost brand awareness
· Responsible for ensuring that all print and digital content follows HULATAM guidelines and expands our university online community. Will oversee implementing the digital engagement strategies.
· Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts seeking to collaborate with colleagues and vendors across the Latam region to understand the goals of each campaign and project.
· To liaise and provide art direction and stay relevant by researching graphic design and visual communication best practices within and outside of the higher education industry.
· Understand and follow established HULATAM processes for editing, reviewing, and finalizing projects within project management software.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing or similar.
2. 4-6 years of experience with social media management and digital content creation.
3. Experience working in Marketing Agencies (preferred).
4. Experience creating interactive content.
5. Works with minimal supervision, manages own time effectively, maintains control over all current design projects/responsibilities.
6. A strong work ethic, strong research skills & attention to detail, flexibility, initiative, creative problem-solving abilities with a high level of energy.
7. Proficiency using MS Office suite and Adobe Suite.
8. Ability to establish and monitor processes for editing, reviewing and finalizing projects
9. Organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently in a deadline-oriented environment
10. Ability to create templates, package files for print production, secure estimates and main vendor relationships
11. Demonstrated ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships and work effectively with a diverse community