ID: 7108525 (Ref.No. ta222264)
Posted: August 19, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Excellent customer service
- Effective communication
- Efficient operations
- Flexibility and innovation
- Integrity and transparency
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED, AND:
- 36 months experience in accounting/bookkeeping or related field
- Work experience to include data analysis and/or critical thinking
- Able to understand a chart of accounts and code entries to proper account
- Detail oriented for accuracy of data and information
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to communicate well and build rapport quickly with students, faculty and staff
- Able to produce reports and complete work within deadlines
- Able to work well with interdepartmental teams and initiatives
- Aptitude for excellent customer service
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally or in writing in order to successfully perform the essential tasks that have been identified in the above section of this form.
- Must be able to follow written and oral directions, hand/finger dexterity to operate computer.
- University experience
- Associate or bachelor degree
Supervision: No Supervisory Duties
- If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing.
- The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.