ID: 7109057 (Ref.No. ta222336)
Posted: August 25, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Performs telephone, web-based, or in-person interviews, data collection, data entry, troubleshooting, word processing, and travels to the participants’ location. Interviewers will conduct telephone and web-based surveys using a Computer-Aided Telephone Interviewing software application. Interviewers will contact people by phone, ask a list of questions appearing on the computer screen, and enter responses on the computer. Work schedules are flexible, but will require evening and Saturday hours.
- Data Collection. Collects assessments from participants.
- Data Entry. Enters collected data into a secure database.
- Troubleshooting. Analyzes a variety of problems and carries out special assignments to solve those problems.
- Travel. Travel may be required to collect assessments from participants.
- Word Processing. Generates reports, documents and letters as needed for the project.
- As Needed. Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Certifications/ Licenses: Valid Oklahoma driver’s license or ability to obtain within 30 days from hire date
Skills & Abilities:
- Have a clear speaking voice; Native English speaker or fluent in English
- Experience using Windows-based programs and web browsers
- Friendly, outgoing and willing to communicate with people over the phone
- Willing to follow set procedures for data collection
- Ability to travel to collect assessments from participants
- Physical: Sit for prolonged periods. Communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Stand, reach, and walk. Manual dexterity.
- Environmental: Standard Office Environment
Department Preferences: Have a clear speaking voice; Experience using Windows-based programs and web browsers; Friendly, outgoing and willing to communicate with people over the phone; Willing to follow set procedures for data collection
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.
The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.