Accounts Payable Coordinator
ID: 7110185 (Ref.No. 22S450009)
Posted: September 9, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Associates Degree or equivalent required with 4-6 years of related work experience preferred.
- Advanced mathematical skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Comprehensive knowledge of standard accounting processes, procedures, and bookkeeping.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and a working knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to operate independently, prioritize and organize own work schedule, multi-task, and meet established deadlines with a high level of speed and accuracy.
- Ability to delegate work responsibly to others, monitor the work of others, and provide ongoing guidance and leadership to others.
Position Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience.
About Rider University
Rider University is committed to fostering an inclusive, vibrant living and learning community that embraces students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds and enables them to achieve success.
Through reflection and open, respectful dialogue, we develop responsible citizens who demonstrate academic understanding and compassion to grow and serve as leaders in a diverse and global world.
Candidates with a demonstrated commitment supportive of the multicultural needs of Rider University and the surrounding community are highly desired.
Rider University has been included as one of the nation’s best universities by US News & World Report and remained in the top tier in the Regional Universities – North category. Additionally, The Princeton Review named Rider among its “Best 387 Colleges” in the nation. Both publications have ranked the University favorably in their respective surveys for more than a decade.
Rider University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.