MGR DISTRIBUTION AND INVENTORY CONTROL
ID: 7110703 (Ref.No. hlj_40409)
Posted: September 15, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position is responsible for providing leadership and oversight to team members with the Supply Chain General Stores Department. This includes responsibility for the following functions for all corporate entities (Hospital, Research, Parent, Foundation, and MMG) at multiple locations including Magnolia Campus, McKinley East/West Campuses and International Plaza Campus:
- General Stores
- Inventory control
-Inbound/Outbound Shipping Systems
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent communication skills - including reading, writing and listening
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to determine, document and implement departmental policies and procedures
- Proficiency in MS office - Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Manage the Supply Chain to ensure maintenance of a reasonable quantity of on-hand inventory.
- Analytic Forecasting & Support.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Supply Chain policies, processes and procedures within the departments to ensure proper internal controls and overall efficiency.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional customer service to all internal/external customers.
- Manage Mail room/Copy Center and Freight Programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Accounting, Finance or Health Administration.
- Seven (7) years:
- Supply Chain experience
- Inventory Control experience
- Supervisory experience
- Use of material handling equipment
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP)
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.