ID: 7110807 (Ref.No. hlj_40435)
Posted: September 16, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Provides leadership, structure, mentorship/coaching and motivation to Pharmacy staff.
- Has significant interaction with outside departments, programs and regulatory agencies.
- Supports all cancer center staff engaged in medication related activity, including patient care, research, education and finances.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
- Has previous experience in a cancer center pharmacy.
- Has advanced management degree or residency and some management experience
- Will have Human Resources skills, recruiting, training, managing, evaluating and motivating
- Assist to develop, manage and integrate clinical services that include patient care, research and education.
- Assist to develop, manage and integrate distributive services for pharmaceuticals.
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring process and manage staff for assigned areas.
- Development of budget and operation within pharmacy business plan and budget
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree or Bachelor of Pharmacy degree with advanced degree in management or business related fieldy required.
- Florida licensure as a Registered Pharmacist required.
- Three to five years of Oncology Pharmacy experience with working knowledge of administrative, clinical and technical functioning of an academic center pharmacy required.
- Previous involvement in fields of patient safety, performance improvement, data collection and regulatory or accreditation processes required.
- Experience with the medication use process in a hospital and/or clinical setting required.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills required.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.