MGR BMT CI DATA
ID: 7111552 (Ref.No. hlj_40654)
Posted: September 23, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Manager, BMT CI Data
The BMT CI Data Manager acts on behalf and in conjunction with the Department Administrator with a primary emphasis on:
- Data and database development, advancement, and improvement to meet the ongoing and future needs of applicable federally mandated external reporting (CIBMTR, SCTOD), and to support Faculty and other stakeholder data needs to promote research questions. This position will create a new focus on translating data into information and reports to guide operations. The scope will include existing therapies in BMT and Cellular Immunotherapy, as well as new technologies such as adoptive cellular therapies as they become standard of care.
- Optimization of technology; namely the EHR and ancillary systems to better align technology with workflow, and to minimize the need for manual data capture and manipulation. The Manager will partner with other IT leaders to incrementally optimize the EHR to facilitate efficient and timely documentation, intuitive ordering, and streamlined workflows.
- This role will perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Healthcare, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Five (5) years’ experience in process & performance improvement in a health care-related organization, or quality management experience in a clinical area, or in information technology
- Demonstrated project management skills and follow-through from vision to execution
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to be results driven and achieve timely accomplishment of objectives
- Ability to quickly develop partnerships with key stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Ability to create and lead teams producing desired results
- Master’s degree
- Oncology experience
- Academic medical enterprise experience in Blood and Marrow Transplant strongly desired
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.